The Moose are heading back to Australia and you can be a part of it! Australia is one of the most unique countries to visit with amazing landscape, culture and people. Many of the players who have joined us to Australia have described their experience as “once in a lifetime” and “most amazing trip ever”. If you want to join us on this trip please contact Mark Sadgrove via the contact page
CANADIAN MOOSE FRIENDSHIP TOUR
Itinerary: AUSTRALIA 2016 (click here for a PDF version)
Depart Thurs. Jul. 21 10:15pm TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
- Arrive Sat. Jul. 23 (we lose a day flying) SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.
- Collect Baggage and Clear Customs. Transfer to Team Tour Bus
- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA (8 nights)
- Sun. Jul. 24 Bus Tour through the historic ‘Rocks’ area where Australia was first founded with its maze of terrace houses, restored warehouses, pubs and restaurants. Drive under the famous ‘coat hanger’, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and view Sydney’s famous architectural masterpiece, the Sydney Opera House. Continue through the commercial area of the city passing the historical buildings of Macquarie Street – Parliament House, The Mint and Hyde Park Barracks. Alight at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for breathtaking views of the city and harbour. Proceed through cosmopolitan Kings Cross and exclusive garden suburbs to the Gap on the ocean headland at Watsons Bay. Return to the city via famous Bondi Beach and Paddington, a Victorian suburb of restored terrace houses richly decorated with cast-iron lace.
— play a hockey game 1 in the afternoon.
- Mon. Jul. 25 Blue Mountains: Follow the trail of Australia’s early explorers as the coach ascends into the Blue Mountains National Park. The Blue Mountains, named for their distinctive blue haze (a result of eucalyptus oil evaporating from millions of gum trees) are a natural wonderland of untamed bush, spectacular rock formations and native wildlife. This is one of the most spectacular and captivating wilderness parks in the country, and a supreme example of Australia’s diversity. Continue along Cliff Drive to Echo Point to view the world famous “Three Sisters”. Perched on the edge of the escarpment, Echo Point precinct provides panoramic views of the southern Blue Mountains, Kanangra-Boyd Wilderness and the iconic Three Sisters rock formation from a variety of lookouts. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and see one of Australia’s largest private collections of native animals. Take the opportunity to have your photo taken cuddling a koala (souvenir memento available), view kangaroos and wallabies, wombats, fairy penguins and Australian reptiles. Also included is the Scenic Blue Mountains Unlimited Discovery Pass which offers unlimited experience on the Railway
, Skyway, Cableway and walkway.
- Tues. Jul. 26 Sleep In? Today is a day of leisure, to see and explore this historic city as you like.
— play a hockey game 2 in the evening.
- Wed. Jul. 27 THE ROCKS, HARBOUR CRUISE & OPERA HOUSE: The Rocks Walking Tour brings alive the story of the early convict
settlement while entertaining you with stories of rascals, rats and restoration. See some of Sydney’s earliest buildings, shops old and new.Still to be seen today are the pubs and hotels, once frequented by the locals and sailors alike and the haunts of larrikins and rogues. The many historic streets, narrow alleyways, cobbled lanes, sandstone steps and beautiful churches combine to weave a rich tapestry of life in the past and present times. Explore the past while enjoying the present ambience of early Sydney. This is a relaxed and leisurely way to see one of Sydney’s most picturesque precincts.
— play an optional hockey game 3 in the evening.
- Thurs. Jul. 28 Today is a day of leisure, to see and explore the city as you choose.
— play a hockey game 4 in the evening.
- Fri. Jul. 29 Today is another day of leisure, to see and explore the city as you choose.
- Sat. Jul. 30 Today is a day of leisure, to see and explore the city as you choose.
— play a hockey game 5 in the evening. Spend the last evening together with all the Moose, to create more memories…
- Sun. Jul. 31 Depart Sydney to Toronto. (Arrive Exhausted but, with Memories for a Lifetime).
YOUR TOUR PRICE (per Individual): $3,790.00
Your Canadian Moose Tour package includes:
- Accommodation – based on Double Occupancy
- Breakfast Included Every Morning.
- A Minimum of Four (4) Exhibition Hockey Games.
- Transportation (Team Luxury Bus) from and to Airport in Australia, all Hotels, Hockey Games and Excursions
- Guided Sight-Seeing Tours of Australia.
ALL MONIES PAYABLE BY VISA OR CHEQUE TO:
Canadian Moose Organization Inc.
PAYMENT TERMS: Initial Deposit: $500.00 (to secure your airline seat)
Second Payment: $3,290.00 Balance Before April 26, 2016.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All Payments made by individuals on this Trip are Fully Non-Refundable.
Want to come?
Click here to register online and to make your initial deposit.
Give us a call – 1 905-898-5700 – Ask for Mark Sadgrove
You can also email us – Visit our contact page for more info